Thursday 20 August 2015

production

Description: Description: In Poutama on Fridays we have been focusing on wearable arts we had a taster of each of the teachers choice. Troys is Elements, Kate's is out of Africa, Rebecca's is Heroes and Villains. I chose Troy's Elements, there are different types that we could of picked, Earth,Wind ,and water, I chose Water.


This is the date that I'm done 16/9/15 this is what I have created 




1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: Carboard,milk bottle lids,paint,

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: Finding things to Decarate my garment cause there is so much things to look through. 


3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: I wanted to make a rain stick but after I panted and put tape on it the pin wouldn't go through the stick. I wanted to give up but I wanted a rain stick so I got some soft cardboard and now I have a rain stick.

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: finishing my garment with so much decarations on it.

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: not going and buying things I up cycled like milk bottle lids.




1 comment:

  1. Eli, I really like how you stuck it out during a tough task of creating your own garment. I like too how you upcycled the milk bottle lids, my only suggestion is that you could have stuck them on in a pattern or shape that better represented water. Looking forward to seeing you show it off on the night.

    ReplyDelete