Wednesday 17 June 2015

Science portfolio

Description: every Thursday we have been doing science. and I choose the digestive system and in science  have been learning about how the digestive system works.


Success Criteria
Our movie had 
*lots of interesting details about digestion that our audience won’t know
*clear explanations about each stage of the digestion process (talking clearly and loudly, using specific science vocabulary)
*clear images
*humour/interesting detail to keep the audience engaged


Our movie 






Big idea:in science we learnt how the digestive system works. I thought the most interesting part was if we didn't have teeth we would choke and that would not be so fun.

Evaluation:I think Idid well on being descpitive in our movie.I think Icould of tried to include Jacob a bit more.
Feedback: I think you did ok you need to be way more clear.

Feedforward:you need to write way way way more in your description.Jett




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eli, I loved the powerful question you were posing this term. You could drive your own investigation and knew what you were trying to find out and why. Please check your spelling and punctuation (especially full stops.) I agree, choking would not be much fun. I imagine with a little brother you can see how important chewing and types of food is to prevent choking!

    ReplyDelete