Monday 1 June 2015

Just Like Me (tic tac toe activity)


Description:
My goal in reading is comprension and we have been learning how to comprehend and in comprehension we make connections like text to text text to self text to world and all that by text to self for an example if the was a book and you liked rugby and the character in the book like rugby that would be a text to self  connection.and I do text to self on my picture 

Sucses critea:
Re-read over my story's 
Use juicy words in my writing 
Be descriptive 

I My character is: Kiran  read 

Big idea:to do a good drawing witch I have actchived because I didn't just put him I put a field to and rugby post. 

Feedback/feedford: I like how you detailed Kiran read running in the photo. Feedford: you need a little more connections on Kiran read.by sam

Evaluation:I think i did well on doing my picture because I looks detailed 

1 comment:

  1. I like the connections that you have made with Kiran Reed Eli. I was wondering if making connections was your goal. Visualising is helpful when trying to comprehend what you read. THe Tic-Tac-Toe activity 'Just like me' makes me think of text to self connections. What do you think?

    Perhaps you need to get this message clearer in your post. Also there maybe some other connections that are helpful when demonstrating your goal that you could comment on here.

    ReplyDelete