Tuesday 26 May 2015

Adjectives

If you see a purple word that's the adjective




I fell onto a mysterical Island with a humongous ferriswheel.There were skulls in the slippery seats.I started to get the shivers.i realised this was a bad idea.and tried to run but that didn't change me from freaking out.i felt like someone was chasing me but no.it was my little brother crawling behind me hahaha how did he creep me out?BOOM ahhh Damm that gave me a fright.oh it was just a dream the was my timer going of on my watch.ELI be quiet carter is sleeping. (carter is my baby brother)


The End


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was just a dream because it was sounding like a pretty creepy island! You have chosen some fantastic adjectives, Eli. Just remember to double check the words you have highlighted in purple because a few verbs have been highlighted. Ka pai, Eli.

    ReplyDelete