Sunday 8 March 2015

Story telling

Purpose: create a story to share orally

Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.






This is my video of me acting it.


Success Criteria:

  • Between 1 and 2 minutes long

  • Using your voice to make sounds effects

  • Using your whole body to make actions

  • Use your face to tell a story through facial expression

  • Knowing the story, knowing the setting

  • Get the picture into your listener’s head

  • Stay in character - keep your composure.

  • Audience participation

  • Unique and original (Hook your audience)


Evaluation: I think I could be louder because I was a bit nervous and didint project my voice. I think I do in crowd participation . 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your video so that I can give you feedback also Eli. You may need to upload your planning pictures again also as they can't been seen.

    Once you have done this you post will be complete.

    ReplyDelete